CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Santa

So it is Quinn's first Christmas and the question of whether he needed a picture with Santa was bothering me ever since Thanksgiving. I imagine that the pictures are more for the mom's out there than for the kids. At such a young age, aren't the kids mostly scared of Santa anyway? Most pictures I see of little kids on Santas lap are of crying, screaming, scared to death kids. (and some of those make the best pictures!) But we gave in and went to the mall and had a picture taken. I headed off with 4 girlfriends and there little ones to my first Santa picture taking experience. All was going well until we were about 2 people ahead of us and I smelled the awful smell of Quinn doing a #2. Yes, the boy had saturated his pants right before we were to sit on santa's lap. Being ignorant to anyone around me or their sense of smell, I changed him right there in his stroller and threw the diaper away by the cash register. Quinn actually did fairly well and was more interested in Santa's beard than trying to get a cute picture for mom....

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

So cute. He looks so calm. I'm glad you did that and got such a good pic. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow night at the Christmas party. See you then.

TZ Crew said...

All I have to say is Quinn is sooo cute! He changes more and more and I cant wait to see whats in store with baby #2 :)

eBay said...

CUTE!!! What a trooper! He didn't even cry! {This is Brooke}

Shannon said...

Quinn is adorable. I really missed you guys at Christmas... COME OUT HERE for a visit!