CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Joe's Jeans

OK, for a couple of months I have had a one track mind. Lose Weight. Lose Weight. Lose Weight. I needed to motivate myself, so I asked Jason if I lost the designated amount of poundage (happens to be 35 freakin' pounds) if he would buy me a pair of Joe's Jeans. When I got pregnant with Quinn I gained a whoppin' 60 pounds! (how is that even possible you ask?) First 12 weeks=no exercise because I was considered high risk. Week 15= Appendix out. Week 24=PUPPP. (if you don't know what that is, google it. It is a ridiculously painful rash that I was lucky enough to get) Week 36=Bed rest. I did manage to lose 50 of the 60 pounds before getting pregnant with our sweet Jessica. I gained 25 with her. Which brings us to the 35 pounds that I needed to lose!!! I have picked out a few pair of jeans that have kept me motivated and on my way! However, I am stuck. I have 7 more pounds to go before Jason slaps that credit card down for a new pair of Joe's Jeans. I have had 7 pounds to go for about 2 weeks now. I only have until July 25 or all bets are off! Can you help me?!? Look how cute these jeans are! Anyone, please, help me lose 7 pounds by July 25!!

10 comments:

TZ Crew said...

Drink lots of water and eat lots of chicken and veggies.

Emily said...

Does Diet Coke count as water???

Lifes Delish said...

Yeah, those jeans are cute. As far as the last seven... adjust your scale!

Lesley said...

I am not sure about the poundage except less carbs. In my opinion, carbs rule the world and I can't quit them. Can you tell me how the second model has no thighs? I want that.

Angi said...

Yep, you really do need those jeans. Do you get both pairs if you lose 8 lbs? If so, shave your head. (all that hair has to be weighing you down!)

Shannon said...

Diet Coke totally counts as water. I'm with Ang... cut the hair, weigh with no clothes on, adjust the scale, or maybe a boob reduction... whatever you have to do to get those jeans!!!!!

M said...

Joe's Jeans are my fav. I agree adjust the scale.

Unknown said...

Dr. 90210?

Unknown said...

I have a pair of Joes and I do NOT look like that in them. I do love them anyway.

I say this: Holy cow! what a great job!! you have lost 30 pounds!!! You look great! You should get the freakin jeans. Period.

Wendy said...

Those jeans are cute and you really do deserve them whether or not you lose those extra pounds. BUT if you'd like a suggestion I've been reading up on Apple Cider Vinegar and they say it helps you lose weight and it curbs your appetite. I haven't tried it for weightloss but maybe its worth a try!