CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Pee'd on a Stick

How much money have I wasted on Pregnancy tests? I took one earlier this month in hopes that medicine, patches, shots and pills had done the trick! It showed negative. Highly disappointing as we are trying to have Baby #2 before I hit menopause. And then I get a peculiar call from the doctor. "Come back next week for another test if your period has not started."

It didn't start! I went back for another blood test, so I hurried and pee'd on my own stick.......

I am due June 18th. Yippee! Quinn and the new one will be 16 months apart. Jason and I are both very excited and wanted to share the news!!

7 comments:

TZ Crew said...

Congrats!!! I am sooo excited for you and Jason, this will be #11 for our family and I couldnt be happier for you. Maybe you will get a girl this time :)

Jen said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

horray!!! Congratulations! such good news.

xo

Jamie said...

Jason and Emily congrats!! I found you families blog from Tias. Jason hey it's Layne and Jamie and we just wanted to say howdy. Your little man is adorable:):)

TZ Crew said...

I didnt get to see Quinn in his costume for Halloween!! You need to post some pics of him so I can see em :) Love ya

Wendy said...

That's so exciting Emily! Congratulations!

eBay said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! They will be right on top of each other, but it will all be alright. I'm so happy for you my friend!