CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Projects

We have lived in our house for over 2 years now and it still feels like we are still moving in. There isn't so much unpacking to do, per say, we just have not taken the time to organize, decorate, and put things away like a homeowner should do. I have vowed to make this project week. Everytime I go into a room I see something that needs to be done. I am starting with the master bedroom. We recently got new furniture for the master bedroom so most of my clothes have been strewn about the room and left for Quinn to crawl all over. Instead of putting them away in the nice dresser we bought. Next will be the pantry. It screams "ORGANIZE ME!" So, I will. And I will organize and clean until I can't stand it anymore. Or, uh, I mean, until Friday when I declare project week is over!!! Ofcourse I will let you know of the progress when project week is over. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Good Luck!!! I LOVE to organize my house. I always look for new ways to organize things. It's so fun. Sorry if you don't think so, but try and have fun!

Alyssa said...

So.... How many projects got done? Post your progress!!