CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

My baby is ONE!

One day Old
First time in a high chair
Loves to eat bubbles

10 Reasons I Love Quinn:
1. He has the biggest, most beautiful blue eyes.
2. He tries to make me laugh.
3. He was sleeping through the night at 6 weeks.
4. He is a great eater, not picky and I don't have to use a bib anymore.
5. He is curious, busy, and knows what he wants.
6. He is genuinely excited when his dad comes home.
7. He talks (da da da, na na na, loo loo loo) even when he is by himself.
8. He will fall asleep in the car and let me move him to his crib without waking up.
9. His cheeks are sooooo kissable, and he lets me kiss them!
10. He is my baby.

Happy Birthday, Quinn! You have touched our hearts and changed our lives. Your joyful spirit and silly laugh makes us all HAPPY!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUINN! We love you and can't wait to see your cute face next week!!!
Love,
Carver Cousins

Lifes Delish said...

After our chat about blogs I could not resist checking out yours. Thank You for sharing Quinn's birthday with us. Love, Anna

TZ Crew said...

Quinn is so much fun! I cant believe how much he has grown!!! I love your new Easter background :)

Wendy said...

Quinn is so cute! I love how short he is in the highchair. He seems like a really fun baby.