CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Loss

Each of us live our lives with the hope that we are doing the best we can and that we can avoid tragedy and loss. I have suffered a terrible loss and will never be the same. My heart aches and therefore will not go into details at this time, but definitely want to say THANK YOU to those people who prayed for us, who loved us, who supported us and who felt our loss. What an experience to have to put things in perspective. The outpouring of love was overwhelming and I am grateful for people like you!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

That was perfect Em. (back to blogging and "regular" things.) I ache for you and with you. I love you and can hardly wait till I can be back there. See you Saturday.

Unknown said...

oh, em, you've been on my mind a lot. I'm so sorry for your loss, friend. Love to you and your boys.
xxoo
Britt

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

Emily, my heart goes out to you and your family. We still pray for you guys.

Jen said...

Em and Jay, our thoughts and prayers are with you guys. I wish there was something I could say to help you guys feel better, and all I have is I'm sorry, which I know isn't enough, but we are thinking of you too.

Shelby said...

I've been thinking about you since my mom got off the phone with your mom. I'm really glad you had/have family around.

And what an awesome tribute to you on Shannon's website. Ditto on all that.

Kara said...

I'm so sorry, Emo. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. There is no understanding, but hopefully there can be some peace. xoxo

TZ Crew said...

I love you tons and admire you more than you know!!

Wendy said...

You have been in my thoughts and prayers too and I've ached for you. Its hard when perspective has to come through such a loss. love, Wendy