CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Couch is My Life

I haven't updated the blog a lot, because honestly there isn't much to tell. The couch has become my new home. I am not hard to find, because I am ALWAYS there. This past week when I went to the doctor, she said that the baby looks good and so does the cervix. The surgery I had is doing the trick! Baby already weighs 2 1/2 pounds. The plan is to have the C-Section around 37 weeks. I have been cleared for 2 "outings" a week. I mainly just go to the movies since I can recline in the chairs. I saw Twilight with the girls this week and will probably see another with Jason this weekend.

I am so sad to be on bedrest during the holidays. It has been hard to lay there and want so badly to decorate and get in the Christmas spirit. I often bake or make Toffee as Christmas presents for neighbors and friends. It really does dappen your mood when you are helpless. Jason did put up a tree and for that I am very thankful. At least there is some sort of Christmas spirit going on in our house.

5 comments:

Anne said...

i am sad for you! hang in there. i love you.

Angi said...

Hang in there Emmers. I so wish we lived in the same town, I would come hang with you every day (since I have so little life of my own that needs attending to.) Love you.

Gretchen J said...

I love your couch, very comfortable, and the company is even better!! You made my visit to Mesa all the better!! I think Steve is tired of hearing me talk about you but oh well!! I love your tree, looks good even without ornaments, and I loved playing with Quinn!! I hope to get back to Mesa soon because now I have 2 really good reasons to go there!! Hang in there babe!!

Sara said...

I loved your cute Christmas card! Bed rest would be torture...but it will be worth it. Have a great Christmas!

cait said...

I wish I could come sit with you on the couch! I am sorry that you are stuck...but so happy that baby is doing well. You are so close- yay! Merry Christmas to you!