CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

A picture is worth....

We lost our camera! I haven't blogged for so long, because I feel naked without some pics to post. There has been so much going on and I have nothing to show for it! Quinn is taking swimming lessons. I for sure wish I had a camera to capture those sweet moments. This boy thinks he owns the pool. Jason's sister, Tia, is graduating with a Master's Degree. I wanted to take a picture of her in her cap and gown. She has worked so long and so hard for this! We are all so proud of her and happy that she accomplished her goal. I got a new swimsuit. (glad we didn't have the camera for that) It is my usual black, but a tankini instead of a bikini. Having a baby really ruins it for you. We took an anniversary trip to S. California and stayed in Newport Beach. I would have loved to take a picture of Quinn on the beach. So until we find that camera, or maybe get a new one, I may be out.....Who wants to read a blog that doesn't have any pictures? That's the best part, I think we can all admit.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I'd read it.. I AM reading it. But I do want to see my Quinnster!

Unknown said...

Well, I did read it without any photos. So, that just goes to show you how interesting you really are. :) Why else would I walk with you EVERY morning?!

Unknown said...

P.S. I'll send you some photos of the tadpoles.

Wendy said...

I Do I Do! I want to read a blog without pics. So keep it up. And yeah, I agree with not showing my mom tummy either.