CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

So Long Seavey's!

This is the Seavey's. Since her blog is "private" perhaps I will not use their real names. From here on out the wife will be referred to as Gina, the husband-Jeff, and the kiddo-Jake. Gina is my walking buddy. We both wanted to get rid of some baby weight, so we started walking together about 5 or 6 months ago. When you spend an hour a day with someone almost everyday, you get to know them pretty well. You know their likes, dislikes, their past loves, all about their husband, their labor, their dreams, their wants, their most embaressing moments, their proudest moments, their gifts, their talents, even their weaknesses. (although Gina does not have any!) We quickly became more than walking friends and started to hang out even MORE than our alotted walk time. Gina is someone that you want as a friend. She has a heart of gold. She is caring and understanding and she will even laugh at your jokes. She has the most adorable son that you have ever seen! She is talented and creative and patient. She will go way out of her way for you, whether she likes/dislikes you or even knows you! Gina's husband, Jeff, is the same way! He would give the shirt off his back to you if you ever needed it. Jeff, Gina and Jake are leaving. They are moving far far away. They say that they are coming back. They say that they like it here and hope to return in 3 years. You hope they move close to you. Believe me-What a great family. Wherever they end up, they will touch lives and help everyone! Good luck in OHIO!!! I will miss you and think of you often!!! XOXOXOXO

A few pics from their going away party:





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Who is that nice couple you keep talking about? I want to meet them :) You totally beat me to the "Ode to my walking buddy" blog entry. You will be getting one when I get settled in! Thanks for all of the nice words and for lying so much because we all know that it is in fact YOU that you are describing. I mean come on - the good-bye party you made for us was better than our wedding reception! Thanks again for the blog shout-out. I am already getting teary-eyed from reading it. Seriously Scanlan - or should I say Scellon or Scallion - you're gonna get it!