CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Babe!

So I am breaking my rule again: another birthday shoutout! Today is my honey's 37th birthday. I am doing a big SHOUT OUT for him on this special day because he has been somewhat neglected these past few months. Guess what I got him for Christmas? nothing. Guess what I got him for Valentine's Day? nothing. Between bedrest and a new baby, poor Jason has been getting a whole lot of nothing. SO, today I made him some cupcakes and took them into his work, and tonight we are escaping and going to see a movie while my parents watch the kids. I hope this will let you feel a little less neglected, Babe. In your honor here are a few pics from over the years for all to enjoy! :)
Jason holding his cupcakes on his 37th birthday!
Jason and I on our honeymoon. I love this picture because we look young, thin and stupid. (goo goo ga ga)

Jason in Boston. Our final trip before having kids.
Jason next to Lucy in the NICU
Jason and Quinn up in Show Low.
As an added bonus......
5 things Jason doesn't want you to know about him:
1. He has a crush on Jennifer Garner, Charlize Theron and Jessica Biel.
2. His BMW is still sitting in our garage.
3. When he grows up he wants to be just like: Steve Lang, Leroy Breinholt and his dad.
4. It took 3 years of "training" to get him to put the toilet seat up.
5. He only listens to talk radio in the car.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love you !!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the cupcakes! We were very appreciative of his birthday here at the office. :-) Hope you guys enjoyed had a great birthday night out.

Angi said...

Hooray for J-nut! That's another thing he doesn't want people to know about him, it is his favorite nickname. I love the goo goo ga ga picture too. Miss you guys!

Alyssa said...

Great post! Happy birthday Jason!

ehjenn said...

Does he put it back down?? That is my only issue with my man.