CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 6, 2009

One Year

Happy Birthday Jessica!

Today is bitter sweet for me. One year ago today I met and held our daughter Jessica. She was so beautiful. So perfect. The joy of seeing her face and touching her hands and feet, and knowing she was mine was pure joy. But it was also the toughest day of my life. Trying to say goodbye to a daughter that was taken before I even knew what hit me is undescribable. This past year has been full ups and downs. But on this year anniversary I want to honor her memory with this short post. I will always remember the day I met her (sweet) and I will always remember the day I came home without her (bitter). I love you Jess!

5 comments:

B, C and b said...

Awww...that day holds such a special place in my heart, too. You have had shown such courage and strength through it all. You are amazing. Happy Birthday Baby Jessica :) You picked the best mom I know.

Gretchen J said...

That just tugs at my heart strings. You are an amazing woman, mother, wife and friend. I love you! Happy Birthday to baby Jessica!
Luvs,
Gretchen

Angi said...

Happy birthday Jessica. Somebody asked me the date earlier today and when I saw MARCH 6 on my phone, I thought of you. Love you Em!

Anne said...

happy birthday to little jessica. love you.

Tiffany said...

You are amazing Emily!! What a beautiful post!