CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Carvers Came for a Visit

Shannon, my sister, and her family made the long drive from Northern California to come see us, mom and dad, and be here for Lucy's blessing. It was so great having them here. Shannon has 3 boys and the younger 2 would play with and entertain Quinn! And he loved it! It was so fun to have them come out because the last few times my sister has come out I have either been on bedrest, in the hospital or recovering from a C Section. I couldn't do a dang thing! So finally when she came we could actually hang out together and do some things! I didn't take a ton of photos, but here are a few:

Crew, Quinn and Grant getting ready to swim at Grammies house

Me and Shannon, and yes, my boobs are real....real huge that is!! I like to call myself the Dairy Queen!

3 comments:

Anne said...

nice rack!! cute pictures.

Angi said...

your boobies make me giggle. you've always been the envy of us flat chested ninnies! miss all those little tow-headed boys! i am gonna try to coordinate a trip out there with shan and michele so we can all play together.

Alyssa said...

You are hilarious! Gotta love those big boobs after a baby. (I'm shaking my head no right now) I don't look forward to being a dairy queen.