CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Chunky Monkey

I took both kids to the doctor today. Last time we saw Dr. Jones, Lucy was a little peanut and at 25% on height and weight. I gathered she had put on a pound or 2 since we saw him last.....But oh no! My chunky monkey had put on 4 pounds! She is now a stellar 11 pound girl and 80% for height and 75% for weight! I should have known by those cheeks! Yum! Yum! Quinn is still going strong at 95% for height, 95% for weight and 97% for head circumference! (its to hold that big brain of his!)

9 comments:

Sara said...

I love it! She is darling! Yeah for her to be getting so big and strong.

Angi said...

those cheeks look so delicious! I need to bite that kid!

Anne said...

she is so cute!! i just want to squeeze her.

Gretchen J said...

She is SO beautiful!! That is the cutest "Chunky Monkey" ever! I just want to squeeze her!! Loving Lucy!!

Perry Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Those cheeks are so cute! Precious!

Shelbi Whittaker said...

shes a CUTIE!!!! It has gone by WAY too fast!!!!

Lesley said...

She looks so tan! That Arizona sun sure does look good on her!:)

Shelby said...

she's cute (and I love he hairbow). the best thing about big cheeks is that it's like a travel pillow that they take everywhere!