CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

When You Have No Money....

When you have no money, you start trying to get creative and make your own gifts. I had to attend a baby shower and really didn't have a lot to spend! So thanks to my amazing, talented friend Brittany who had this great idea to embellish onesies. I totally stole the idea and it was a hit! I think my friend appreciated the onsies even more since they were "homemade". It was kinda nice. :)

My friend is naming her baby guy "HUDSON". Hence, the big H on the first onesie.

I only had time to finish 3, though I would have loved to do more!
I thought the apple turned out the cutest.
And if you want to steal this cute idea also, go HERE. She gives you a step by step tutorial. (there is no real pattern, and much of the cutting is free hand, but if I can do it, anyone can do it!)
I promise you will come away from her blog feeling inspired and uplifted! Isn't she awesome?!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Darling! I will expect those someday...I hope. But super cute, nice job!

Anne said...

love them!

Shannon said...

Super cute Em! Love those!

TZ Crew said...

Those are so stinkin' cute! You are talented!!

Brown Bunny said...

What a cute idea...I might have to borrow that one!!!

Lifes Delish said...

Emily got crafty! Love it. Those onsies are adorable!