CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Blogging? huh?



I guess having a BLOG is a big thing nowadays. I have never done anything like this and am not sure where to begin. This will all be experimental for a while until I figure out what I really want people to know!

So to begin, this is a picture of our son Quinn. Jason and I waited a long time for him to get here, and we are so excited to have him. He has changed our lives, for the good of course! He is now 6 months old. Being a first time parent at 33 is a lot different than I thought it would be. (more to come on that, I am sure)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Scanlans! It is Jen Irvine! Just saw your blog through Tia's. Quinn is so cute!

TZ Crew said...

Love the pic of Quinn...when do I get a big of the little man. I need one of him so I can show him off...I will see you tommorrow, I will try to remember the camera.