CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

JumpSnap!

I have come across an exercise piece of equipment that has been a life saver for me, a stay at home mom. It was introduced to me by my sister-in-law who saw it in PEOPLE magazine from Kell Ripa. (does she have an awesome body or what??) It is called the JumpSnap! It is a ropeless jump rope that you can do at home, traveling, outside, anywhere you feel the need to burn some calories.
Kelly Ripa says she takes it with her whenever she travels and it really helps her stay in shape. I love it because I can do it while the baby sleeps and I do not have to go anywhere. I can put on my I-Pod and start Jumping!! At first I could barely get through a beginner workout and now I am doing the 12 minute workout and burning 275 calories! How great is that!?! (Did I mention it was only for 12 Minutes?!?! TWELVE! 275 Calories!!) The handles on the Jump snap show how long you have been jumping, how many calories you have burned, and how many rotations you have completed.
As we are trying to have Baby #2, I want to get down to a reasonable weight before I get pregnant again. It seems to consume me. The JumpSnap makes it so easy to exercise everyday. If you need another little exercise to add to your routine, check out their website. www.jumpsnap.com

Luckily I will also be starting soccer again in 5 days. I can't wait!!!

5 comments:

Brad LaTour said...

Hi Emily,
Thanks so much for your kind comments about JumpSnap! I'm so happy to hear how much you are enjoying your workouts. I never get tired of the positive feedback so thanks for sharing with your friends and family. Stay tuned for some new workout DVD's we just recently finished that will be available soon.

Brad LaTour
Inventor of JumpSnap

Alyssa said...

Hi Emily! Lets go to lunch soon!!

Alyssa said...

our blog is alyssaedwards.blogspot.com The other one you have is the one darin started and he doesn't keep it up. :) So add the one that I started on your list.

TZ Crew said...

I am so excited that you joined the blogging world. Its a little overwhelming at first but then it becomes addicting. Im glad that you have joined the band wagon and we can see even more of what each other are up to. Love ya lots.

TZ Crew said...

Oh and it looks like Brad from the jumpsnap is a fan of your blog too...look at you knowing the big wigs ;) I may have to try that thing...hmmm....im lazy so we shall see