CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Farewell to my Aussie Idol

Yes, I watch American Idol religiously. And last night I was shocked when my little Aussie boyfriend was sent packing. Although I did not think that he was going to win the show, I did not think that he would be kicked off so soon! He has a great voice and that accent doesn't hurt him any either. My husband likes his voice but cannot stand the way he moves on stage. I really thought Kristy Lee would be gone. It seems like Kristy Lee is this years Sanjaya. GET HER OFF! I kept waiting and waiting and waiting for Sanjaya to be kicked off last year, and I feel that way with Kristy Lee. Will it be this week? (there is still time to put in your American Idol predictions if you visit Wendy's blog......prizes?!) My favorite is still David Cook. With David Archuletta and Sayesha coming in 2nd and 3rd. And by the way, did anyone else think Paula was practically naked on Tuesday night?!? Hello! Put those things away. Nobody wants to see those!

2 comments:

Paige said...

I honestly didn't understand how Simon could speak to her FACE with those things bursting out. I feel the same way about the cute Aussie. He's totally the INXS guy Michael Hutchens, and i think Kristy Lee should have been gracious and gone home FOR him!

Unknown said...

Seriously! She's becoming the Sanjaya of the competition. Get her outta there!