CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just for the Taste of It


Oh my gosh! I never thought that I would drink it, but here I am practically addicted to Diet Coke. I hardly ever drank soda and laughed at those women who started their drinking frenzy well before lunch time. I remember last year going to Youth Conference up near Flagstaff and the other woman leaders that were with us could only talk about where they were going to get their Diet Coke. "Certainly there will be a General Store nearby!" "Can someone drive to the gas station and pick up a 6-pack?!" I volunteered to be the designated driver just so I didn't have to listen to them talk about Diet Coke anymore! And now look at me! Going to Wal-mart to see if the 12 pack is cheaper there than at Target. I should be ashamed of myself.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Welcome to the club... it's about time!

Shannon said...

Look what you did... how did you do it? I want to change mine but am afraid that I'll loose everything. LOVE the bubbly toes thing!

melis said...

How have you survived for so long without it?! I would love to do your hair for you my dear... I will look forward to your call. XOXO

Shelby said...

What's your mom's beverage of course? I am genetically disposed toward Diet Coke, I really had no say in the matter. Ann likes to say that she was "marinated" in it.