CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Beach Getaway

July 25 was the start of the Williams Family Beach Vacation. We went to Manhattan Beach this year and had a great time! The vacation itself was not as I remembered...Oh wait, I never had kids before! I used to lay on the beach from 9 -5 with short breaks to eat and drink. Not this year! Come nap time, I am trapped in that hotel room for 2-3 hours. It all worked out and I really did have a good time!

Some things I learned:

1. I still really miss CA
2. Sleeping in a Queen sized bed is for the birds
3. Quinn loves the beach
4. A 5 hour drive can quickly turn into a 7 hour drive in CA
5. Don't leave the house without a pocketful of quarters for parking
6. A week goes by rather quickly when you are with the ones you love!

Below are a few pictures of the vacation. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but I never do!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Who is that kid with ya'll? He is seriously looking so big these days - especially with that cute haricut. Matches his dad! Glad to see you guys had a great time back in Cali - man, I miss that place. We are doing great out here - I will call you in a few days, K? Talk to you soon...

Angi said...

you got some great pictures! the first one is soooo sweet. miss you tons! we had a great time with you.

Leigh said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! You guys do vacationing right! That sweet little Quinn is getting so big. We need to go have lunch sometime or take the kids to the museum.

Shannon said...

Love the pix you got... can you email those? It was a fun time... miss you tons!

TZ Crew said...

Jealous! Thats all I can say...and you all look like you had a ton of fun!