CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summer Shoot

While we were in Manhattan Beach in July my mom and my sister arranged for a photographer to come and take a Williams family portrait. Our photographer was Kelli and she was awesome! After the big Williams picture, she took each individual family and did some shots. Below is a preview of what she "captured" with our little family. She is very talented and amazing. To check out my siblings and their families, and more of Kelli's work, go HERE.







10 comments:

Angi said...

The second and third ones are my favorite. The one of you and Jas with you laughing is cute too, it reminds me a lot of the engagement one you have up in your living room. They are all great.

Paige said...

Really cute! That second one in sepia is to die for. You guys look fantastic. I love Shannon's too. Where is Kelli Nicole based? I swear I see her pics everywhere.

Wendy said...

I love those pics! You are so beautiful Emily.

Congrats on the pregnancy! Sounds like a little miracle.

Alyssa said...

I love them! She did do an awesome job. My favs are the second one of Quinn and the one of you guys swinging him. Soooo cute!!

M said...

Oh my goodness! These pictures are sooo cute!

Lifes Delish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lifes Delish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lifes Delish said...

ok the deleted comments are mine because i am not proof reading before i post. major typos! love the pictures! can we get together for lunch soon? i will call you!

Dallas and Krista said...

I love these pictures! Just wanted to write you a little note- I thought it was so great that you and Caitlin got together this week. You are a good woman, for sure...

Sara said...

Those pictures are amazing! such a darling family! Miss you! I was going to play co-ed soccer with my husband the other day and I thought of you and the girls team in HB. Good times!