CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

For Angi

Dear Angi:

I am sorry that I have not posted for a while. My life has been sucking the energy and will to blog right out of me. I have been busy with the planning and carrying out of an Enrichment night. Making posters, invitations, phone calls, etc. You know the drill. I have also been busy trying to keep Quinn out of trouble. Just yesterday I found him on TOP of his hutch. He had climbed up on a carpet cleaner I had in his room and boosted himself up on the hutch. I also find him playing with water wherever he can get it turned on. The master bath, his bath, or the kitchen. He pushes a chair over to the sink and turns the water on by himself and tries to have his own waterpark on my kitchen floor. The cleanup alone dirties up 3 or 4 towels. So then there is laundry to do. Oh, he also likes to try new ways to climb over his gate in the playroom. He turns his Lego tub over and climbs on top of that and tries to escape. He is obsessed with balloons right now and I cannot make a trip to the grocery store without having to purchase him one. We currently have 4 "Happy Birthday" balloons at the house. (it isn't anyones birthday...) He insists on taking my shoes out of the basket that they are so neatly stored in, and leaves them all around the house. The other morning I came in to find this....
The cleanup wasn't so bad on this one. And where am I when this little boy is getting into things and turning on water you ask? Oh, making innvitations, or making posters.....But tonight the Enrichment activity happened and I am all done! I plan to sleep for 2 days and then I will continue as a faithful blogger and try to post more frequently.
Thank you for your love and concern.


Sincerely,
Slacker Blogger
Emily

7 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah really. i agree with angi. sounds like you have plenty of time to be blogging. oh and if you haven't figured it out yet - we have power! it was a long 3 days. i'll call you this weekend and bore you with the details. oh and quinny sounds like brighton - and if he keeps following brighton's trend, you're in for it! talk to you soon!

Lesley said...

watch out for those dang balloons. Ellie went through that phase and one got stuck in the ceiling fan. Sean about had a come apart cuz he had to dimantle the entire thing to get it out. Beware!

Brittany said...

Hi Emily! Well it's very nice to meet you (through the internet haha). Well I've never met Jason...or maybe I have..I have no idea! I met Tia and her husband for the first time last night! And saw grandma Brown and Aunt Penny and Uncle Bob for the first time since I was 12! I'm looking forward to getting to know my extended family =)

Angi said...

K, that is better. We blogging buds are high maintenance. Give your little hurricane a big fat kiss from Aunt Ang.

Shannon said...

That post os sounding very much like "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie." hee hee.

Tori said...

Enrichment, huh? Care to share your ideas? I'm the enrichment counselor and am always up for new ones! And I'll share ours. ;)

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Brown Bunny said...

Yeah! When we see each other next you have to share with me how the enrichment went. You had so many CUTE! ideas. I will share with you my shoe experience with Quinn. He loves to get them out of my closet and line them up all along the tub in my bathroom. He also loves to help me unload the dishwasher - his favorite part is the silverware and he actually knows where the drawer is and puts them away. We love our Quinners!!!!