CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

For Jessica

Dear Jessica,

It has been 6 months since you left us. We miss you everyday. God had a purpose when He took you. I thank you for being a valiant, noble, and precious daughter to Him, and to us. I know you are singing with the angels and in our Heavenly Father's care. How I look forward to our sweet reunion. You make me want to be a better mother and I know you are with me everyday. Sometimes I catch glimpses of what you must look like through your brother Quinn.

I am happy that I was able to hold you and kiss your sweet face if only for a little while. I know you are happy, and heaven will keep you safe until we're home with you.

I love you baby girl!

Love,

Mom Jessica and her Aunt TT (one of my favorite pictures)

6 comments:

Brown Bunny said...

When visiting Sweet Jessica yesterday we could feel of her spirit so strongly. You could feel her love for us all. I know she watches over you each and everyday. We miss her and look forward to the day when we can hold her once again in our arms.
Love you bunches xxoo

TZ Crew said...

Jessica is dearly loved and missed. She is lucky to have such wonderful parents who love her so much.

Angi said...

Love you Ems.

Unknown said...

Just know that I am always thinking about her. You are an awesome mom and those kids are lucky to have you! We miss you guys!

Shannon said...

I miss Jessica and think about her often. I love you Em.

Wendy said...

That's such a sweet tribute to baby Jessica. And I know its all true. No doubt she's looking after you and your family.