CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

"I" Stole This

I am... pregnant. My ever expanding belly and booty remind me everyday!


I'd like to think... that my decisions in life thus far, have been pretty good ones.

I've become... shorter. I tell everyone I am 5’8” because that is what I was measured at last pregnancy. Then at one of my doctor appointments, they said I was 5’7 1/2”.

I think...I look good in black.

I know...that life is not fair. Need I say more?

I want... for those I love to be happy and blessed!

I have...the naughtiest son. Cute, but naughty.

I wish...I never had a migraine headache again.

I hate...when my husband is right. Ya know, when you are sure that you are right! Nothing worse than having to say, “honey, you were right. I am sorry.”

I miss...living so close to the beach. The smell of the ocean, the sound of the ocean. There is nothing better!

I fear...my husband dying.

I hear...that if you drink a Diet Coke while eating a cookie, the calories from the cookie are cancelled out.

I smell...poopy diapers every time I get Quinn up from a nap.

I wonder...when attacks on our country will stop and America will be at peace with the world.

I regret...not trying harder in High School.

I love...when I hear from old friends or family unexpectedly.

I always...have dessert. I have no will power or control. Unless of course, the dessert is pie. Then I can pass with no problems!!!

I am not... very creative. I try, but it just isn’t happening!

I believe...we will all be accountable for our actions someday.

I don't always...see the best in myself. I am my own worst critic.

I win...most of my battles with Quinn. (I hear that may change someday)

I lose... rings a lot. My oldest ring is my wedding ring, and I am surprised I haven’t lost it yet.

I never... think the worst in a person. Yes, I’ve been burned, but it is much more fun thinking that people are basically good.

I listen... to music ALL the time in the car. Quinn’s favorites are Kelly Clarkson and the Black Eyed Peas!

I read...before I go to bed.

I...invite everyone else to make an "I list." They are so fun to read

Jason and I on our honeymoon. AAAHHHH!

7 comments:

Angi said...

Yay!! I love reading those. I love how different they always are. Yours was great.

Unknown said...

Hey I love the Watermelon Jolly Ranger idea! But I don't think he'll understand the concept of hard candy just yet. Oh and I laughed when you said Q was naughty 'cause that's what I say all the time! I love Brighton but dang, is he naughty! These two boys really need each other! We miss you!

Campbell Family said...

Hi Emily! This is so funny...I saw your comment on Bobbi's blog and asked Dave if he knew who you where? He goes,"ya that's Emo!" This is Dara, Dave Campbell's wife. I remember meeting you years ago up at BYU while we were dating. How are you? I can't believe you guys live in Mesa...we live in Gilbert! We just moved back here last summer and started Dave's practice in December. We should get together sometime!:) I loved this post by the way, I think I might have to try it.

Wendy said...

That was fun to read. You always learn something new about someone.

Lesley said...

Thanks for playing along! I love reading them!

TZ Crew said...

Great post! I learned new things about you :) Ill have to try it...but looks like it takes some time to complete.We shall see

Bobby said...

Emo!! Great to hear from you!! It's been a while since we have laughed about irritable bowel syndrome experiences at Craft Supplies. I would have loved to have caught up with everybody at the reunion. Scott could probably udate you pretty well on what I'm up to.