CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Come on Ride the Train

Today Quinn and I met an old friend at the McCormick Ranch Train Park. I had never been there and didn't quite know what to expect. Quinn got out of the car and ran directly over to the big train on display at the front of the park. He had a ball here! There was a carousel, playgrounds, a smaller train for riding on, a snack bar (my favorite), picnic tables, and lots and lots of grass! Unfortunately, I still cannot find my camera and only got a few pics with my camera phone. Here is Quinny boy on the carousel:There were tons of kids there in their Halloween costumes, as evidenced by the Power Ranger sitting behind Quinn. It is too hot for a costume I kept thinking, but those kids sure thought they were awesome! Quinn ran all over the park and settled down for 2 seconds to have a quick snack and a drink. This was Quinn on our car ride home:
That's what I am talkin' about! He wore himself OUT! Before I sign off Quinn wanted me to give a shout out to his Aunt Shannon! "Flouncy Flouncy! MISS YOU!"

5 comments:

Angi said...

I love the sleeping Quinn. Jackson used to sleep like that all the time, and sometimes now and again I will go in for a late kiss and find him in his same old pose. So sweet.

Lesley said...

Oh those hands behind the head are adorable. What a little mama look a-like you have. He's a babe.

Shannon said...

I can't believe he actually fell asleep in the car. He must have had quite the time! Give Quinn some hugs and kisses from me and a little walla walla hoo hoo!

Lifes Delish said...

The kids love that park. Quinn is so cute.

Brown Bunny said...

The train ride is my favorite part! Quinn looks so cute sleeping I just want to give him a big squeeze.