CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Superman Wins

So Quinn and I went Halloween costume shopping today. I only had a few specifications for a costume, so it wasn't too hard to find one. It had to be lightweight. (last year he was a skunk and couldn't even wear his costume outside because he would have had heatstroke) I didn't want the costume to have a mask or a hat. (he would never keep it on) And lastly, I didn't want to spend over $25.00. So Superman won!! Lightweight. No mask. And it was $14.99 at Target. (gosh I love that store!)

8 comments:

Angi said...

Oh Quinner! He and I need to trick or treat together. I am SuperGirl this year. We are a matching set. Can't wait to see pictures.

J said...

I would venture to guess that the cape is going to be a hit if it isn't already! Matt says,"the bigger question is, what is Jason's costume going to be for the CPI contest?" It was fun to see you guys the other night and congrats on your baby girl! Your family is so cute!

TZ Crew said...

I can picture him in the costume and he will love it! He will also Quinn will look way cuter in his costume then the boy you posted in the superman outfit :)

Unknown said...

And I love that store when we are there together! Whaaaaaaa! I can't wait to see him in his costume. Make sure you go to all the nice neighborhoods to get the "good" stuff. :) Call me on Friday. We are thinking of ya'll - love you!

Campbell Family said...

I love Target...you can never go wrong there!

Sara said...

Yes...Superman is perfect! I miss Target...seriously...what town doesn't have a Target! It's not right!
So happy about the little girl that will bless your family in Feb. I love it!

Kristin Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brown Bunny said...

Quinners you will always be my super hero.
Hugs & Kisses