CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Framing

I tried my hand at making some picture frames for a friends baby shower. My plan was to set these around the shower so people could see her cute new baby girl. Her nursery is in black, white and raspberry so I wanted to make them so she could keep them and use them in the nursery. I won't pretend that making these frames is something I personally came up with, as my creative and crafty side are "challenged" to say the least. My sister-in-law, Anna, guided me through the process over the phone, as she has made several of these. I liked them because they are very inexpensive to make and you can make them as fancy and cute as you want. I kept mine pretty simple, but was happy with the results. I was in charge of all the decorations at the baby shower and I wish I had pictures of it, because I found that I actually did like decorating. I couldn't find the camera the night of the shower, so no pics to show for it. And actually the picture above is from my camera phone. Thanks again Anna for such a cute idea! It turned out great!

4 comments:

Angi said...

I love those! you should make them for all your favorite sisters-in-law. see, you have a crafty side, you just don't want people to know about it or you will get asked to use it for church. ;)

Unknown said...

And you should make them for your friends, too. You are SO a talented/crafty person - don't lie, Emily! Remember what happens to liars?!

Brown Bunny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Campbell Family said...

Those are super cute! You did a great job:)